General Dosage Guidelines
0.5mg to 20mg of CBD per dose per day.
10mg to 100mg of CBD per dose per day.
50mg-1000mg of CBD per dose per day.
Sleep, headache, mood disorders, nausea, PTSD, stress and metabolic disorders, and daily dietary supplements.
Pain, Inflammation, autoimmune disorders, Lyme disease, Anxiety, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Autism, IBS, Arthritis, and Weight loss.
Cancer, epilepsy, seizures, liver disease, aids/hiv and other serious life-threatening conditions.
- CBD Hydrolate Oil 5%
- CBD Tablets of 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg
- CBD Capsules of 25mg
- CBD Vials of 25mg
- CBD Hydrolate Oil 10%,15%, 20%
- CBD Tablets of 20mg, 25mg
- CBD Capsules of 25mg, 50mg
- CBD Vials of 25mg, 50mg, 100mg
- CBD Hydrolate Oil 30%,40%, 50%
- CBD tablets of 20mg, 25mg
- CBD Capsules of 25mg, 50mg
- CBD Vials of 25mg, 50mg, 100mg
The dosage amount varies from individual to individual depending on a number of factors mentioned earlier. A great idea is to consult your health care provider for advice on how much CBD you should take. It’s important to remember that there is not a one size fits all when it comes to CBD dosage.
- Decide the form in which you wish to take CBD. CBD products come in the form of oils, paste, eliquids, and capsules.
- Don’t take too much CBD. It’s important to note that in cannabis therapy often times “less is more” If you are not getting the desired results from a higher dose than you should consider lowering your dose instead of increasing it. This method has helped many patients find their “sweet spot” or the best dose to treat their particular condition for that period of time. Remember you may need to adjust your “sweet spot” over a certain period of time. Monitor the results and adjust the dosage as necessary.
- If you are already taking some other prescription medication, be aware of possible side effects and drug interactions. You should discuss this with your health care provider.
For General Wellbeing
When beginning CBD, it is best to start with a small dose. It is very important to become familiar with how your body responds to CBD before increasing the dose. The recommended dosage from each product can differ greatly, creating some confusion. Dosage may be different depending on the percentage of CBD oil you are using. On an average, 25mg of CBD a day is effective for most people. The dosage of CBD can be increased slowly until the symptoms improve. This, of course, is different for every patient and should be monitored. Every person is different and everyone’s reaction to CBD is different.
10ml bottle of CBD oil contains approximately 200-250 drops.
15ml bottle of CBD oil contains approximately 300-375 drops.
30ml bottle of CBD oil contains approximately 600-750 drops.
CBD Oil is available in serveral variants of 5%-50%.
CBD Tablets are available in serveral variants of 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg.
CBD Capsules are available in serveral variants of 25mg, 50mg.
CBD Vials are available in serveral variants of 25mg, 50mg, 100mg.
CBD Edibles are available in serveral variants of 5mg-250mg.
CBD E-Liquids are available in serveral variants of 100mg-500mg.
e.g. 5% CBD Oil. 1 drop of 5% oil contains ~2mg of CBD.
You can take 3 drops 3 times per day which will give you enough dosage of CBD every day…or take CBD tablets to reach a required dosage. Of course, you can always adjust the dosage to your tolerance level.
Below is a schedule based on age:
Children up to 6 years
1 dose corresponds to 2-5 drops, 1 tablet, 1 capsule
Children aged 6-12 years
1 dose corresponds to 5-10 drops, 1-2 tablets, 1-2 capsules
Adults and Children from 12 years
1 dose corresponds to 10-15 drops, 2 tablets, 2 capsules
In the US only itself, nearly 40 million people suffer from anxiety. 54 million people have arthritis or joint pains & other ailments. Noticing the dilemma of the public, we provide efficient solutions to joint pains, anxiety, cancer management, & seizures, with only the best CBD+ Oil for pain. Using only the purest form of CBD+ Oil you can beat side effects of diseases and give yourself a psychological boost. We also, considering the preference of a few citizens, are providing CBD+ Vape Oil without the presence of THC.
There is no established recommended daily allowance of CBD. There is also no known overdose level. CBD is only approved federally for use as a nutritional supplement. This leaves consumers unsure of how much to take. 10-50 mg per day is a starting point for the average consumer looking for wellness benefits like mental clarity, improved sleep, relief from arthritis and chronic pain, and reduced inflammation. For sleep disorders, 40-160 mg are often used. On the other hand, epilepsy and schizophrenia treatment can range from 200-1,200 mg/day. Body weight, cannabinoid sensitivity, and desired results should all be considered. The key is to experiment.
Choose a dose and time(s) of day, and do it consistently for 7-10 days. After that time, the endocannabinoid system will be primed and dosage can be adjusted as needed.
Sublingual – Its first points of contact are the highly absorbent blood vessels beneath the tongue and in the throat. From there, the rest can be digested and utilized within the body.
- Within 1-2 hours the CBD has entered the bloodstream via the small intestine and is activated throughout the body.
Ingestion – Please note that up to 60% of CBD can be lost during digestion.
- Ingestible CBD is slow-acting and offers generalized relief.
Topical – Are best for localized pain management, as in arthritis, nerve pain, muscle tension and athletic injuries. Topical CBD can relieve pain and stiffness in as little as 5-10 minutes. Products can be reapplied as needed.
- Topical CBD is fast-acting and provides localized relief
General immune/healt support. Situalionalie: seperation, thunderstorms, travel, crowds, during grooming or any situation that may cause anxiety.
- Can cause an increase in energy.
- Can reduce anxiety (separation, thunderstorms, transport, etc…)
Arthritis, Anxiety, Inflammation, Hip Dysplasia, Nausea or Vomiting, Pain from injury or post surgery.
- Assists in decreasing chronic pain due to inflammation or arthritis
Epilepsy, Hip Dysplasia, Cancer or any situation that may cause a need for higher dosing amounts.
- May reduce the amount of seizures.
Dosage per CBD+ Vial
The contents of our glass vials is 2ml liquid. The serving size equals 5mg-100mg of CBD per vial. Adjust the actual amount you take for your particular situation.
Available as 7-day cure, good for a cycle of 7 days.
To ensure & preserve quality of this product, it is recommended to store it in a regrifirator, cool cabinet or dry & dark place to avoid light, humidity & heat.
Keep away fom pets and children.
How to Use
Allow the vials to come to room temperature before administering. If you have difficulty with administration, place vials in warm-to-hot water like a baby bottle until it reaches desired consistency.
- Start with the minimum serving size of 1/2 to 1 vial daily to see how well your pet tolerates the supplement. It is recommended to give 1/2 to 1 vial twice daily, depending on the % CBD. This can happen at any time of the day. The vials can be mixed with pet food. It is best to give a vial in the evening before sleeping for optimal results.
- If you want stronger results, you can gradually increase your serving size to 2 vials a day (do not give more than 2 vials within 24 hours).it You can then work up to 2 vials if you want stronger results.
- Place 1-2ml CBD liquid under your pet’s tongue where it is quickly absorbed by the mucous membranes underneath.
2. Mixed with pet food, offering a slower, yet steadier release of CBD and longer-lasting relief.
- Refrigerate after opening a vial/syringe/bottle in order to preserve freshness, store away from heat, light and humidity. Do not give if your pet is pregnant or lactating.
- Always shake well before use!
Arthritis in Pets
Arthritis is one of the most common sources of chronic pain in pets. In cats and dogs, it is most often caused by developmental or degenerative disease or by direct injury to a joint.
Cartilage acts as a cushion preventing bone from hitting bone as the joint moves.
In arthritic joints, the cartilage has deteriorated, causing the exposed bones to grind into each other.
Arthritis in felines is often caused by age, weight issues or injury to the joint. It is underdiagnosed in cats because the symptoms are usually subtle and slowly progressive.
The Arthritic Joint
In an arthritic joint, the cartilage has deteriorated, causing the exposed bones to grindd into each other.
Problem Areas & Symptomes
CBD+ suppresses pain signals and pathways in the body, offering fast, temporary relief from different types of pain. When it comes to inflammation, CBD is able to boost activity of the endocannabinoid system which kick-starts a variety of bodily processes that help to reduce inflammation and swelling.
- Difficulty rising
- Loss of interest to play or walk
- Difficulty with stairs
- Snaps when petted
Cats & Dogs
5mg CBD | Small Dogs & Cats
< 20 lbs : 1/2 – 1 vial/day
10mg CBD | Small to Medium Dogs
20 – 70 lbs : 1/2 – 1 vial/day
25mg CBD | Medium to Large Dogs
> 70 lbs : 1- 2 vials/day
Horses & Farm Animals
Common health problems affecting horses and other farm animals:
- Arthritis: Horses are naturally active animals. As they get older, it is very common for horses to experience degeneration of their joints, especially in the fetlock and knees.
- Gastric Ulcers: Gastric ulcers are very painful and can affect a horse’s appetite, appearance, and nature.
- Desmitis: This condition is characterized by the inflammation of a ligament, usually the suspensory, and collateral ligaments in the legs and coffin joint. The most common symptom of desmitis is lameness.
- Laminitis: Laminitis is characterized by chronic inflammation of the laminae, a small soft tissue structure found in the hoof that causes severe pain.
- Colic: Colic is a condition that causes severe pain in the abdomen.
CBD+ Overall Treatment
A CBD+ Oil treatment helps delay the onset through direct actions:
- Increase blood supplies to joints
- Provide ant-inflammatory activity
- Inhibit destructive enzymes
- Improve joint fluid quality
- Improve cartilage quality
Horses & Farm Animals
50mg CBD | Farm Animals
< 1000 lbs : 1/2 -1 vial/day
100mg CBD | Horses, Cows > 1000 lbs
> 1000 lbs : 1-2 vials/day
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider. Never disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you read on this site or a linked website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice. You should also ask your physician or other healthcare provider to assist you in interpreting any information in this Site or in the linked websites, or in applying the information to your individual case.
Medical information changes constantly. Therefore the information on this Site or on the linked websites should not be considered current, complete or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual. Reliance on any information provided on this Site or any linked websites is solely at your own risk.
This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this site and linkages to other sites, CBD+ Hemp Dispensary provides general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. CBD+ Hemp Dispensary is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this site.
CBD+ Hemp Dispensary does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be provided on the linked websites. The linked websites may contain text, graphics, images or information that you find offensive (e.g., sexually explicit). CBD+ Hemp Dispensary, its licensors and its suppliers have no control over and accept no responsibility for such materials. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.